Thinking About My Purpose
Point to Ponder: I’m as close to God as I choose to be.
Verse to Remember: “Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you.” James 4:8
Question to Consider: What practical choices will I make today in order to grow closer to God?
- Dive into His word and seek to know him more intimately.
- Be completely honest with God about my feelings both good and bad. Don’t try to pray the right thing and instead pray the honest thing.
- Take leaps of faith even when I might not understand what God is asking me to do.
- Make sure God is priority #1 in my life with everything else a distant 2nd.
- Perform every task, no matter how mundane, for His glory.
Categories: Purpose Driven Life
keeping a journal of your walk faith is fantastic, keep it up and thanks for stopping by my blog i hope you find stuff that blesses your heart.
Thank you and I definitely plan on doing so. I look forward to reading your future posts.
Hello admin, i must say you have high quality posts here.
Your page should go viral. You need initial traffic boost only.
How to get it? Search for; Mertiso’s tips go viral